The renovations to this large, 3-1/2 story Queen Anne structure brought this private club’s amenities into this century. Located within the College Hill National Register District, the Hope Club was established in 1875 and was the first city clubhouse erected as such in America. The additions to expand the club’s offerings included a new high-end dining facility along with a new kitchen, prep kitchen and dry storage area. A beautiful new mahogany bar was installed in a separate area. In addition, an exercise room with a masseuse area and men’s & women’s locker rooms were created in the basement. Renovations to this historic building included code upgrades such as a new stair tower, an elevator, a new fire alarm system and a sprinkler system.
HOPE CLUB – Renovations & Additions
L.S. Walsh Architect